Ahmad, D., Mohanty, I., Irani, L., Mavalankar, D., & Niyonsenga, T. (2020). Participation in microfinance based Self Help Groups in India: Who becomes a member and for how long? PloS One, 15(8), e0237519. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0237519
Amrita Arvind, Pandya, Apurva,. Lekha Amin, Mansi Aggarwal, Dhriti Agrawal, Krishma Tiwari, Saumya Singh, Merina Nemkul & Pankhuri Agarwal (2021) Social strain, distress, and gender dysphoria among transgender women and Hijra in Vadodara, India, International Journal of Transgender Health, DOI: 10.1080/26895269.2020.1845273
Aarthi Sundararajan, Kranti Vora & Senthilkumar Natesan. (2021) Assessment of Quantitative and Functional Aspects of Dendritic Cell Subsets in Early Onset Pre-Eclampsia Patients. Asian Research Journal of Gynaecology and Obstetrics 5(1): 1-14, 2021; Article no.ARJGO.65503.
Bhatia, R., Chaudhary, R., Khurana, S. K., Tiwari, R., Dhama, K., Gupta, V. K., … Natesan, S. (2020). Strengthening of molecular diagnosis of sars-cov-2 / covid-19 with a special focus on India. Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology, 14(1), 789–798. https://doi.org/10.22207/JPAM.14.SPL1.16
Chandni P Parmar, Shahin L Saiyed, Kranti S Vora. (2020) Health System Preparedness for Screening of Cervical Cancer: Situational Analysis in Tribal District of Gujarat State, India. National Journal of Community Medicine, 2020;11(2):57-63. DOI: 10.5455/njcm.20190408061631.
Dash S, Parray AA, De Freitas L, Pandya Apurva., et al Combating the COVID-19 infodemic: a three-level approach for low and middle-income countries BMJ Global Health 2021;6:e004671. http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmjgh-2020-004671
Dhama K, Patel S K, Natesan S., Vora Kranti., et al. (2020) COVID-19 in elderly people and advances in vaccination approaches. Human Vaccines and Immunotherapeutic. In Press.
Golechha, M. (2020). COVID-19, India, lockdown and psychosocial challenges: What next? International Journal of Social Psychiatry, 66(8), 830–832. https://doi.org/10.1177/0020764020935922
Gautam V, Bhardwaj P, Saxena D, Kumar N, S. D (2020) Multisectoral approach to achieve canine rabies controlled zone using Intervention Mapping: Preliminary results. PLoS ONE 15(12): e0242937. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0242937
Golechha, M. (2020). COVID-19 Containment in Asia’s Largest Urban Slum Dharavi-Mumbai, India: Lessons for Policymakers Globally. Journal of Urban Health, 19(August), 1–6. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11524-020-00474-2
Golechha, M. (2020). India should ramp up its emergency medicine and critical care infrastructure to combat COVID-19. Postgraduate Medical Journal, 1–2. https://doi.org/10.1136/postgradmedj-2020-138249
Golechha, M. (2020). Time to realise the true potential of Ayurveda against COVID-19. Brain, Behavior, and Immunity, 87(May), 130–131. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bbi.2020.05.003
Golechha, M., & Panigrahy, R. K. (2020). COVID-19 and heatwaves: a double whammy for Indian cities. The Lancet Planetary Health, 4(8), e315–e316. https://doi.org/10.1016/S2542-5196(20)30170-4
Gupta, Paridhi., Kranti Suresh Vora, Shahin Saiyed and Parth Tailor. (2021) Vaccine hesitancy affecting immunization status in rural and urban regions of Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India: a cross-sectional study. International Research Journal of Social Sciences. Vol. 10(1), 32-40.
Jyani G, Prinja S, Kar SS, et al, Valuing health-related quality of life among the Indian population: a protocol for the Development of an EQ-5D Value set for India using an Extended design (DEVINE) Study BMJ Open 2020;10:e039517. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2020-039517
Jani, V. J., & Dholakia, R. H. (2020). Is Globalization Inclusive in Health Outcomes?—Experience of African Countries. In R. M. Saleth et al. (Ed.), Issues and Challenges of Inclusive Development (pp. 185–200). Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-2229-1_11
Khan Sharun, Ruchi Tiwari, Senthilkumar Natesan & Kuldeep Dhama (2021) SARS-CoV-2 infection in farmed minks, associated zoonotic concerns, and importance of the One Health approach during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Veterinary Quarterly, 41:1, 50-60, DOI: 10.1080/01652176.2020.1867776
Kathuria, Tripti,. Pandya, Apurva.,( 2020) Listen, I am too responsible! Effect of schooling on sense of trust, responsibility and belongingness to the community of children working on the street in Chandigarh City, India. Children and Youth Services Review. 119, Dec, 105527, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.childyouth.2020.105527
Krishna Prasad Acharya, Ranjit Sah, Supram Hosuru Subramanya, Dinesh Neupane, Binay Kumar Panjiyar, Ali A. Rabaan, Kranti Suresh Vora, SenthilKumar Natesan, Kuldeep Dhama and Alfonso J. Rodriguez-Morales. (2020) COVID-19 Case Fatality Rate: Misapprehended Calculations. Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology. 2020;14(3): | Article Number: 6576.
Modi, D., Saha, S., Vaghela, P., Dave, K., Anand, A., Desai, S., & Shah, P. (2020). Costing and Cost-Effectiveness of a Mobile Health Intervention (ImTeCHO) in Improving Infant Mortality in Tribal Areas of Gujarat, India: Cluster Randomized Controlled Trial. Jmir Mhealth and Uhealth, 8(10), e17066. https://doi.org/10.2196/17066
Naik P, Ganjwala D, Bhatt C & Vora K. (2020) Usefullness of the Sauvegrain Method of Bone Age Assessment in Indian Children. Indian Journal of Orthopedics. Doi: 10.1007/s43465-020-00189-1.
Natesan, S., Bhatia, R., Sundararajan, A., Dhama, K., Malik, Y. S., & Vora, K. (2020). Ramping up of SARS CoV-2 testing for the diagnosis of COVID-19 to better manage the next phase of pandemic and reduce the mortality in India. VirusDisease, 8, 1–9. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13337-020-00622-x
Panchamia, J. (2020). Virtual Counselling to cope with Career Anxieties during COVID Times: Evidence from Indian MBA Students. Career Development International, 00(00), 2–29.
Pandya, Apurva & Alex Redcay (2021) Access to health services: Barriers faced by the transgender population in India, Journal of Gay & Lesbian Mental Health, 25:2, 132-154, DOI: 10.1080/19359705.2020.1850592
Pandya, Apurva & Alex Redcay (2021) Access to health services: Barriers faced by the transgender population in India, Journal of Gay & Lesbian Mental Health, 25:2, 132-154, DOI: 10.1080/19359705.2020.1850592
Pandya, A., Shah, K., & , Ajay Chauhan, S. S. (2020). Innovative mental health initiatives in India: A scope for strengthening primary healthcare services. Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care, 9(2), 502–507. https://doi.org/10.4103/jfmpc.jfmpc
Pandya, A., Raval, D., Kotwani, P., & Saha, S. (2020). OP145 Review Of eHealth Interventions for Improving Primary Healthcare in Low-Middle Income Countries. International Journal of Technology Assessment in Health Care, 36(S1), 2-2. doi:10.1017/S0266462320000914
Parmar S, Puwar T, Saxena D, Shukla S, Pandya AK. Health Workers’ Approach Toward Adverse Events following Immunization – An Insight From Madhya Pradesh. Indian J Community Med. 2020 Oct-Dec;45(4):567-568. doi: 10.4103/ijcm.IJCM_52_20. Epub 2020 Oct 28. PMID: 33623227; PMCID: PMC7877428.
Patel, S. K., Singh, R., Rana, J., Tiwari, R., Natesan, S., Harapan, H., … Dhama, K. (2020). The kidney and COVID-19 patients – Important considerations. Travel Medicine and Infectious Disease, 37(June), 101831. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tmaid.2020.101831
Patwardhan, V., & Saxena, D. (2020). Triclosan and AMR : missing link. BMJ Innovations, 6(1), 1–2. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjinnov-2019-000389
Trivedi, Poonam,. Patel, Krupali,. Yasobant, Sandul., Pachillu Kalpana , Priya Bhavsar , Devang Raval, D. S. (2020). Visually clean is not necessarily microbiologically safe: Learnings from WASH assessment of maternity units of Gujarat, India. Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care, 9(2), 788–792. https://doi.org/10.4103/jfmpc.jfmpc
Pandya, Apurva., & Kathuria, T. (2021). Death Anxiety, Religiosity and Culture: Implications for Therapeutic Process and Future Research. Religions, 12(1), 61. MDPI AG. Retrieved from http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/rel12010061
- Prajapati, B., Vora, Kranti. S., Fathah, Z., Sah, R., Tiwari, R., Malik, Y. S., … Natesan, S. (2020). Emergence of second wave of sars-cov-2 infections during the ongoing covid-19 pandemic : a mini review. Journal of Experimental Biology and Agricultural Sciences, 8(Spl-1), 2–https://doi.org//10.18006/2020.8(Spl-1- SARS-CoV-2)
- Prajapati B, Vora Kranti, Sundararajan A, Saiyed S, Tiwari R, Dhama K & Natesan S. (2020) Methodology consideration for the molecular detection of TORCH organisms using PCR approaches. Journal of Experimental Biology and Agricultural Sciences. 8(6).
- Ragini Bhatia, Saxena. Deepak (2020). Managing media during ophthalmic crisis. BMC Ophthalmology, 68, 541. https://doi.org/10.4103/ijo.IJO
- Rana R, Barthorp H, Assefa L, Beri A, Murphy MT,. Use of educational videos to improve maternal breastfeeding knowledge and practices: A pilot study from Gambella refugee camps, Ethiopia. Field Exchange (In press).
- Rana R, McGrath M, Sharma E, Gupta P, Kerac M. Effectiveness of Breastfeeding Support Packages in Low- and Middle-Income Countries for Infants under Six Months: A Systematic Review. Nutrients 2021. 13, 681. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu13020681
- Rana R, Mavalankar DV. Effectiveness of nutrition interventions on World Health Organization global nutrition targets: An evidence summary. Indian Journal of Community Medicine. 2021 Jan 1;46(1):157. https://doi.org/10.4103/ijcm.IJCM_119_20
- Rana R, Barthorp H, Murphy MT, Beri A. Implementing the family-MUAC approach for infants under 6 months in the context of COVID-19 in Ethiopia. Field Exchange 64. 2021 Sep 2:64. https://www.ennonline.net/attachments/3814/FEX-64-Web_3Feb2021_64-66.pdf
- Rana R, McGrath M, Gupta P, Thakur E, Kerac M. Feeding Interventions for Infants with Growth Failure in the First Six Months of Life: A Systematic Review. Nutrients. 2020 Jul;12(7):2044. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12072044
- Rana R, Barthorp H, Murphy MT. Leaving no one behind: Community Management of At-risk Mothers and Infants under six months (MAMI) in the context of COVID-19 in Gambella refugee camps, Ethiopia. World Nutrition. 2020 Jun 29;11(2):108-20. https://doi.org/10.26596/wn.2020112108-120
- Rana R. Prevalence and predictors of undernutrition among children under two years in Narmada District, Gujarat State, Western India: a community-based cross-sectional study. World Nutrition. 2020 Jun 29;11(2):30-44. https://doi.org/10.26596/wn.202011230-44
- Rana R, Menon K, Puthussery S, Ravalia A, Panchal P, Vaze G, Tseng PC, Mavalankar D. Effectiveness of nutrition interventions in low-and middle-income countries: A meta-review. World Nutrition. 2020 Mar 24;11(1):165-89. https://doi.org/10.26596/wn.2020111165-189
- Sah, R., Pokhrel, N., Fathah, Z., Ozaki, A., Bhandari, D., Kotera, Y., … Dhama, K. (2020). SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19: Salient Facts and Strategies to Combat Ongoing Pandemic. Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology, 14(3), 1663–1674. https://doi.org/10.22207/jpam.14.3.04
- Saha Somen, Chauhan A, Hamlai M, Saiyad V, Makwana S, Shah K, Pandya A.(2021) Unique collaboration of modern medicine and traditional faith-healing for the treatment of mental illness: Best practice from Gujarat. J Family Med Prim Care.10:521-6, https://doi.org/10.4103/jfmpc.jfmpc_979_19
- Saha Somen, Kotwani P, Pandya A, et (2020) lTeCHO+ program in Gujarat: a protocol for health technology assessmentBMJ Innovations;6:209-214. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjinnov-2019-000363
- Saha, Somen., Kotwani, P., Pandya, A., Saxena, D., Puwar, T., Desai, S., . . . Ravi, J. (2020). PP143 TeCHO Program In Gujarat, India: A Protocol For Health Technology Assessment. International Journal of Technology Assessment in Health Care, 36(S1), 17-17. doi:10.1017/S0266462320001294
- Saha, Somen., Kotwani, P., Pandya, A., Saxena, D., Puwar, T., Desai, S., … Ravi, J. (2020). TeCHO + program in Gujarat : a protocol for health technology assessment. Health Technology Assessment, 0(0), 1–6. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjinnov-2019-000363
- Saha, Somen., & , Ajay Chauhan, Bakul Buch, Siddharth Makwana, Saiyad Vikar, Priya Kotwani, A. P. (2020). Psychosocial rehabilitation of people living with mental illness: Lessons learned from community-based psychiatric rehabilitation centres in Gujarat. Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care, 9(2), 892–897. https://doi.org/10.4103/jfmpc.jfmpc
- Saha, Somen., Priya Kotwani, A. P., Patel, C., , Komal Shah, D. S., , Tapasvi Puwar, S. D., & Dashrath M. Patel, A. V. Sethuraman, Ravi, J. S. (2020). Addressing comprehensive primary healthcare in Gujarat through mHealth intervention: Early implementation experience with TeCHO+ programme. Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care, 9, 340–346. https://doi.org/10.4103/jfmpc.jfmpc
- Saha, Somen., Tapasvi Puwar, Saxena, Deepak., Komal Shah, Apurva kumar Pandya, Nikita Vadsariya, Bharat Desai, Raj Suthariya. Scoping into Non Iron Deficiency Anemia: Reflection from the Rural India medRxiv 2021.02.10.21251472; doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.02.10.21251472
- Shah, Komal., Yogini Kandre, Mavalankar, Dileep. Secondary attack rate in household contacts of COVID-19 Paediatric index cases: a study from Western India, Journal of Public Health, 2021;, fdaa269,
- Shah, Komal., Saxena, D,. Mavalankar, D. Vitamin D supplementation, COVID-19 and disease severity: a meta-analysis, QJM: An International Journal of Medicine, 2021;, hcab009, https://doi.org/10.1093/qjmed/hcab009
- Shah, Komal,. Nupur Desai, Saxena, Deepak,.Mavalankar, Dileep,. Umang Mishra, G. C. P. (2020). Household Secondary Attack Rate in Gandhinagar district of Gujarat state from Western India. https://doi.org/10.1111/ijlh.12426
- Shah, Komal., Awasthi, A., Modi, B., Kundapur, R., & Saxena, D. B. (2020). Unfolding trends of covid-19 transmission in india: Critical review of available mathematical models. Indian Journal of Community Health, 32(2 Special Issue), 206–214. https://doi.org/10.47203/ijch.2020.v32i02supp.006
Shah, Komal., Saxena, D., & Mavalankar, D. (2020). Secondary Attack Rate of COVID-19 in household contacts: Systematic review. QJM: An International Journal of Medicine, (July), 1–10. https://doi.org/10.1093/qjmed/hcaa232
- Sah R, Pokhrel N, Fathah Z, Akihiko Ozaki, Divya Bhandar, Yasuhiro Kotera, Niranjan Prasad Shah, Shailendra Sigdel, Kranti Suresh Vora, Senthil Kumar Natesan, Shailesh Kumar Patel, Ruchi Tiwari, Yashpal Singh Malik, Mohd. Iqbal Yatoo, Alfonso J Rodriguez-Morales and Kuldeep Dhama (2020). SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19: Salient Facts and Strategies to Combat Ongoing Pandemic. J Pure Appl Microbiol. 2020;14(3).
Sharma K, Gupta A, Vadgama K, Desai HD, Sharma N, Shah Komal, Jadeja DM. Demographic and clinico-radiological profile on High-Resolution Computerized Tomography (HRCT) thorax in mild or asymptomatic clinically suspected COVID-19 patients in high-endemicity area of India-Can HRCT be the first screening tool? -The DECRYPTION study. Indian J Radiol Imaging. 2021 Jan;31(Suppl 1):S122-S127. doi: 10.4103/ijri.IJRI_796_20. Epub 2021 Jan 23. PMID: 33814771; PMCID: PMC7996708.
- Sharun, K., Tiwari, R., Iqbal Yatoo, M., Patel, S. K., Natesan, S., Dhama, J., … Dhama, K. (2020). Antibody-based immunotherapeutics and use of convalescent plasma to counter COVID-19: advances and prospects. Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy, 20(9), 1033–1046. https://doi.org/10.1080/14712598.2020.1796963
- Sharun, K., Tiwari, R., Natesan, S., Malik, Y. S., Dhama, K., & Pradesh, U. (2020). International travel during the COVID-19 pandemic: Implications and risks associated with “Travel Bubbles.” International Society of Travel Medicine, 1–10. https://doi.org/10.1093/jtm/taaa184
- Sinha, A. K., Pandya, A. K., & Pingle, S. (2020). Occupational Stress among Medical Practitioners in Gandhinagar City , Gujarat : A Cross-sectional Study. Journal of Comprehensive Health, 8(2), 1–13. Retrieved from ww.journalofcomprehensivehealth.co.in
- Sinha, Anamika, & Panchamia, J. (2020). Call Logs of An HR Enthusiast. Human Cepital, 24(2), 42–45. Retrieved from https://humancapitalonline.com/
- Sinha, Anish, Pandya, A., Pingle, S., & Daniel, V. (2020). Violence against Doctors : Experiences and Perspectives of Medical Practitioners from Gujarat. Innovative Journal of Medical and Health Science, 10(05), 826–830. https://doi.org/10.15520/ijmhs.v10i03.285 Accepted
- Schmidt, WP., Chauhan, K., Bhavsar, Priya., Mavalankar, D.,Saxena, Deepak., . et al. Cluster-randomised trial to test the effect of a behaviour change intervention on toilet use in rural India: results and methodological considerations. BMC Public Health 20, 1389 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12889-020-09501-y
- Tiwari R, Dhama K, Khan S, Rana R., Vora K, Malik YS & Natesan S. (2020) An overview on antiviral drugs, repurposed drugs, immunotherapeutic weaponry and immunomodulatory approaches to combat SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19. Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology 14 (4). In Press.
- Vellingiri, Selvakumar,. Dutta, Priya,. Singh, Srishti,. LM Sathish, Pingle, Shyam., B. B. (2020). No Combating climate change-induced heat stress: Assessing cool roofs and its impact on the indoor ambient temperature of the households in the Urban slums of Ahmedabad. Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 24(1), 25–29.
- Vora, Kranti,.Paridhi Gupta, Shahin Saiyed. (2021) Maternal Death Review: Challenges and Evidence Generation for Improvement in India. Journal of Governance and Public Policy. 2020. ISSN 2231-0924 Volume 10, No 2, July-December 2020 pp: 67-80.
- Vora. Kranti Suresh,. Paridhi Gupta, Shahin Saiyed, Bhumika Prajapati & Senthilkumar Natesan (2020) “Prevalence of TORCH Infections during Pregnancy: A Prospective Cohort Study in Tribal Region of Gujarat, India”. Acta Scientific Women’s Health 2.11 (2020): 16-22.
- Vora Kranti, Saiyed S, Joshi R & Natesan S. (2020) Community level barriers for cervical cancer screening in marginalized population. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2020 Dec;9(12):5006-5011. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.18203/2320-1770.ijrcog20205238.
- Vora Kranti,. & Saiyed Shahin. (2020) HPV based Cervical Cancer screening: Need of the hour. Cancer Res Stat Treat 2020;3:796-7. DOI: 10.4103/crst.crst_321_20
- Vora, Kranti., Saiyed, S., & Natesan, S. (2020). Impact of COVID-19 on family planning services in India. Sexual and Reproductive Health Matters, 28(1), 1–3. https://doi.org/10.1080/26410397.2020.1785378
- Vora, Kranti Suresh,.Aarthi Sundararajan, Shahin Saiyed, Kuldeep Dhama & Senthilkumar Natesan (2020): Impact of COVID-19 on women and children and the need for a gendered approach in vaccine development, Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics, DOI:10.1080/21645515.2020.1826249.
- Vora K, Saiyed S, Shah AR, Mavalankar DV, Jindal RM. (2020) Surgical Unmet Need in a Low-Income Area of a Metropolitan City in India: A Cross-Sectional Study. World J Surg. 2020; -: [Epub ahead of print]. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32253465.
- Vora, Kranti, Gupta, P., Saiyed, S., Tailor, P., & Prajapati, B. (2020). A community-based prospective cohort study of pregnant women in tribal Gujarat- A methodology. Indian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology Research, 7(2), 168–172. https://doi.org/10.18231/j.ijogr.2020.035
- Vora K. S., Tailor P. A., Saiyed S. (2020) Population Characteristics of Maternal and Child Health Demographic Survey (MCHDS), Gujarat, 2019. Asian Journal of Pregnancy and Childbirth 3(1): 10- 19, 2020; Article no. AJPCB.54775.
- Vora K, McQuatters L, Saiyed S, Gupta P (2020). Knowledge, attitudes, and barriers to screening for cervical cancer among women in India: A Review. World Cancer Research Journal. WCRJ 2020; 7: e1504.
- Yasobant, Sandul; Bruchhausen, Walter; Saxena, Deepak; Falkenberg, Timo. (2020) “‘One Health’ Actors in Multifaceted Health Systems: An Operational Case for India” Healthcare.8(4). 387. https://doi.org/10.3390/healthcare8040387
- Yasobant, S., Bruchhausen, W., Saxena, D. et al. (2021) Who could be One Health Activist at the community level?: A case for India. Hum Resour Health 19, 13. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12960-021-00558-3
- Yasobant, S., Saha, Somen., Puwar, T., & Saxena, D. (2020). Toward the development of an integrated climate-sensitive disease surveillance in Southeast Asian countries : A situational analysis Bhutan Sri Lanka Thailand Need for Developing an Integrated Surveillance System. Indian Journal of Community Medicine, 45(3), 270–273.
- Yasobant, Sandul, Patel, Krupali,. Saxena, Deepak,. T. F. (2020). COVID-19 in India: Making a Case for the One Health Surveillance System. Indian Journal of Public Health, 64(S1), SL35–SL38. https://doi.org/10.4103/ijph.IJPH
- Badyopadhyay, D., & Shraddha, D. (2019, July). Factors Influencing Occupational Stress in Uniformed Personnel: A Qualitative Study on Kakching Police, Manipur. The Indian Police Journal, LXVI(3), 55-63. Retrieved from https://bprd.nic.in
- Bischops, A. C., Manne, G. J., Jaacks, L. M., Awasthi, A., Theilmann, M., Davies, J. I., . . . Geldsetzer, P. (2019, September ). The prevalence of concurrently raised blood glucose and blood pressure in India: a cross-sectional study of 2035 662 adults. Journal of Hypertension, XXXVII(3), 1822-1831. doi:10.1097/HJH.0000000000002114.
- Charan, J., Chaudhari, M., Saxena, D., Pankaj, B., Pradeep, D., & Sneha, A. (2019, April). Patients Opinion on the use of Generics and Factors Associated with it: A Cross-sectional Study. Journal of Young Pharmacists, XI(2), 172-176. doi:10.5530/jyp.2019.11.36
- Chauhan, K., Wolf, P. S., Robert, A., Balaji, G., Saxena, D., S, Y., . . . Val, C. (2019, October). The 5 Star Toilet Campaign: Improving toilet use in rural Gujarat. Harvard Dataverse. Retrieved from https://www.3ieimpact.org
- Choudhary, A., Pathak, A., Manickam, P., Purohit, M., Rajasekhar, T. D., Suliya, J., . . . Jaiswal, A. (2019, November ). Effect of Yoga versus Light Exercise to Improve Well-Being and Promote Healthy Aging among Older Adults in Central India: A Study Protocol for a Randomized Controlled Trial. Geriatrics, IV(4), 64. doi:10.3390/geriatrics4040064
- Dutta, P., Pingle, S., Yadav, P., Mavalankar, D., Limaye, V., Knowlton, K., & Jaiswal, A. (2019, April). Promoting Clean Air Campaign in Indian Cities: Learning from AIR Plan and Future Plans. Global Social Policy(182), 5-6. Retrieved from http://www.aidmi.org/publications.aspx
- Hildingsson, I., Lindgren, H., Karlström, A., Christensson, K., Sharma, B., & Mudokwenyu–Rawdon C, M. M. (2019). African Midwifery Students’ Self-Assessed Confidence in Antenatal Care: a Multi-Country Study. Global Health Action, XII(1). doi:10.1080/16549716.2019.1689721
- Iyer, V., Choudhury, N., Rajiva, A., Susanna, A. C., Sharma, A., & Mavalankar, D. (2019, July 30). Laboratory Capacity for Surveillance of Infectious Diseases in Gujarat: Quantity, Quality, Effects and Way Forward. Health, XI(7), 998-1016. doi:DOI: 10.4236/health.2019.117079
- Iyer, V., Ravalia, A., Bhavsar, K., Susanna, A. C., Ayushi, S., Mahendra, V., . . . Mavalankar, D. (2019, November). Antimicrobial resistance surveillance in typhoidal Salmonella in Ahmedabad in an era of global antimicrobial resistance surveillance systems. Journal of Global Infectious Diseases, XI(4), 153-159. Retrieved from http://www.jgid.org
- Iyer, V., Ravalia, A., Bhavsar, K., Susanna, C. A., & Mavalankar, D. (2019, May 30). Anti-microbial Resistance surveillance in typhoidal Salmonella in Ahmedabad. Journal of Public Health Informatics, XI(1), e359. doi:10.5210/ojphi.v11i1.9828
- Iyer, V., Sharma, A., Cottagiri Abraham, S., Nair, H. D., Solanki, B., & Mavalankar, D. (2019, May). Effect of climate on Enteric Fever incidence in Ahmedabad, India. Online Journal of Public Health Informatics, XI(1), 378-381. doi:10.5210/ojphi.v11i1.9858
- Jenny Ruducha, Xinran Huang, James Potter, Divya Hariharan, Danish Ahmad, Sampath Kumar, Avishek Hazra. (2018). Perceived Social Networks and Newborn Health: Evidence from Self-Help Group Communities in Northern India. Societies, 8(4). https://doi.org/10.3390/soc8040092
- Joshi, D., Awasthi, A., Saxena, A., Saxena, D., & Mavalankar, D. (2019, September 1). Community and Facility-Based Tuberculosis Control: Programmatic Comparison and Experience From Nepal. Clinical Epidemiology and Global Health, VII(3), 351-356. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cegh.2018.08.006
- Kalpana, P., Bhavsar, P., & Saxena, D. J. (2019, July). Is Mobile Based Applications a Possible Solution to Tackle the Mental Health Challenges among Uniformed Forces: A Scoping Review. The Indian Police Journa, LXVI(3), 97-104. Retrieved from https://bprd.nic.in
- Komal, S., Sandul, Y., & Saxena, D. (2019, October). Camel Milk for Reduction of Diabetes Risk: Are We Heading Toward the Right Direction? Journal of family medicine and primary care, VIII(10), 3083-3085. doi:10.4103/jfmpc.jfmpc_501_19
- Kotwani, P., Patwardhan, V., & Saha, S. (2019, July). Determinants for Utilization of Post-Partum Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Device: A Cross-Sectional Study. Journal Comprehensive Health, VII(2), 34-42. Retrieved from http://www.journalofcomprehensivehealth.co.in
- Mahafroz, K., Mahalaqua, N. K., Mahjabeen, A., Saxena Deepak, Unnikrishnan, B., Shilpa, G., . . . Quazi, S. Z. (2019, December 23). Protocol on Causal Chain Analysis and Health Economic Modelling of Childhood Anaemia Interventions in Developing Countries – A Health Technology Assessment. Jurnal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences, VIII(51), 3899-3903. doi:10.14260/jemds/2019/845
- Mahalaqua, N. K., Abhay, G., Mahjabeen, A., Saxena, D., & Syed, Z. Q. (2020, January 1). Early Childhood Development Programs in Low Middle-Income Countries for Rearing Healthy Children: A Systematic Review. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research., XIV(1), 1-6. doi:10.7860/JCDR/2020/42134.13445
- Mahalaqua, N. K., Mahjabeen, A., Deepak, S., Unnikrishnan, B., Shilpa, G., Abhay, M. G., & Quazi, S. Z. (2019, December 30). Protocol for a Systematic Review of Effects of Parenting Interventions on Early Childhood Development in Low- and Middle-Income Countries. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences, 8(52), 4005-4010. Retrieved from https://jemds.com
- Mahaveer, G. (2019, September 4). Integration of Kashmir for peace and prosperity. The Lancet Journal. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(19)32077-X
- Memon, F., Saxena, D., Tapasvi, P., & Shyamsundar, R. (2019, December). Can urban Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) be change agent for breast cancer awareness in urban area: Experience from Ahmedabad India. Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care, VIII(12), 3881-3886. doi:10.4103/jfmpc.jfmpc_544_19
- Pandya, A., Shah, K., Chauhan, A., & Saha, S. (2020, February 28). Innovative mental health initiatives in India for strengthening mental healthcare services. Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care, VIIII(2), 502-507. Retrieved from http://www.jfmpc.com
- Parmar, C. P., Saiyed, S. L., & Vora, K. S. (2020, February ). Health System Preparedness for Screening of Cervical Cancer: Situational Analysis in Tribal District of Gujarat State, India. National Journal of Community Medicine, XI(2), 57-63. doi:10.5455/njcm.20190408061631
- Patel, K., Kalpana, P., Trivedi, P., Sandul, Y., & Saxena, D. (2019, December 18). Assessment of water, sanitation and hygiene in HCFs: which tool to follow? Reviews on environmental health, XXXIV(4), 435-440. doi:https://doi.org/10.1515/reveh-2019-0001
- Patwardhan, V., Kotwani, P., & Saxena, D. (2019, November 12). Assessment of infection control practices: A cross-sectional study from public health facilities of Madhya Pradesh. Indian Journal of Community Medicine, XLIV(4), 399-400. Retrieved from http://www.ijcm.org.in
- Rana, R. (2019, May 31). How to Approach ‘Fat-tax’on Food to Tackle Non-Communicable Diseases in India: A Review. Research Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, X(2), 291-297. doi:10.5958/2321-5828.2019.00052.4
- Rana, R., Vaze, G., & Maitrak, T. (2019, April). Facility based management of children with severe acute malnutrition (SAM): Experience of child malnutrition treatment centre in Gujarat India. Indian Journal of Nutrition, XI(1), 197. Retrieved from https://www.opensciencepublications.com
- Rana, R., Vaze, G., Christian, P., & Gupta, P. (2019, June). Determinants of Acute Malnutrition among Under Five Children in Aravalli District of Gujarat, India: A Community-Based Case-Control Study. International Journal of Health Sciences and Research, IX(6), 1-8. Retrieved from https://www.ijhsr.org
- Rebecca, C. A., Francesca, H., Rana, R., Kerry, A. B., Matthew, Q., & Rosemary, G. (2019, November 21). Sustainable Diet Dimensions. Comparing Consumer Preference for Nutrition, Environmental and Social Responsibility Food Labelling: A Systematic Review. Sustainability, XI(23), 2-22. doi:10.3390/su11236575
- Saha, S., Saxena, D., Kotwani, P., Pandya, A., Patel, C., Shah, K., . . . Ravi, J. S. (2020, January 28). Addressing comprehensive primary healthcare in Gujarat through mHealth intervention: Early implementation experience with TeCHO+ programme. Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care |, 9(1), 340-346. Retrieved from http://www.jfmpc.com
- Sandul, Y., Walter, B., Deepak, S., & Timo, F. (2019, December). One health collaboration for a resilient health system in India: Learnings from global initiatives. One Health, VIII, 1-10. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.onehlt.2019.100096
- Sandul, Y., Walter, B., Saxena, D., & Timo, F. (2019, December). Correction to: Convergence model for effectual prevention and control of zoonotic diseases: a health system study on ‘One Health’approach in Ahmedabad, India. Health Research Policy and Systems, XVII(1), 1-1. doi:https://doi.org/10.1186/s12961-018-0398-6
- Saxena, D., & Sandul, Y. (2020, January 20). Health and Wellness Centre for Better Health Care Delivery System in India: A Mirage or a New Hope Glass. Biomedical Journal of Scientific & Technical Research, 25(1), 18817-18818. doi:10.26717/BJSTR.2020.25.004147
- Saxena, D., & Sandul, Y. (2020). Participatory Research for Health Service Delivery Among Rural Adolescents: A Case From Gujarat, India. SAGE Research Methods Cases: Medicine and Health. doi:https://dx.doi.org/10.4135/9781529712940
- Shankar, P., Atul, S., Indrani, G., Samik, C., & Trivedi, M. (2019, July). Designing a Framework for Benefit Packages. Economic and Political Weekly, DIV(30), 45. Retrieved from https://www.epw.in
- Sharma, B., Ingegerd, H., & Christenssona, K. (2019, June). The Association of Teaching-Learning Methods and Self-Confidence of Nurse-Midwives. A Survey From One Province in India. Women and Birth, XXXII(3), e376-e383. doi:10.1016/j.wombi.2018.07.015
- Singh, R., Dhama, K., Chakraborty, S., Tiwari, R., Senthilkumar, Khandia, N. R., . . . Wanpen, C. D. (2019, April 22). Nipah Virus: Epidemiology, Pathology, Immunobiology and Advances in Diagnosis, Vaccine Designing and Control Strategies – a Comprehensive Review. Journal Veterinary Quarterly, XXXIX(1), 26-55. doi:10.1080/01652176.2019.1580827
- Singh, R., Sutapa, B. N., Avishek, H., Laili, I., Jenny, R., Danish, A., . . . Mavalankar, D. (2019, May 27). Utilization of maternal health services and its determinants: a cross-sectional study among women in rural Uttar Pradesh, India. Journal of Health, Population and Nutrition, XXXVIII(1), 13. Retrieved from https://jhpn.biomedcentral.com
- Somen, S., Pandya, A., Trivedi, R., & Rathore, A. (2019, July). Towards Positive Policing in India: Improving the Health and Well-being of Police Personnel. The Indian Police Journal, LXVI(3), 89-96. Retrieved from https://bprd.nic.in/
- Valera, P., Trivedi, R., Kotwani, P., & Rathore, A. (2019, July). A Case Study on Suicide Prevention Helpline “Jeevan Aastha” by Gandhinagar Police, Gujarat. The Indian Police Journal, LXVI(3), 121-123. Retrieved from https://bprd.nic.in
- Veena, I., Susanna, A. C., Ayushi, S., Divya, N., Mehul, S. R., Bhavin, S., & Dileep, M. (2019). Effect of El Niño Southern Oscillations on the incidence of enteric fever in Ahmedabad, India from 1985 to 2017. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine, XII(12), 552-558. doi:10.4103/1995-7645.272485
- Vora Kranti, S., McQuatters, L., Saiyed, S., & Gupta, P. (2020, February). Knowledge, attitudes, and barriers to screening for cervical cancer among women in India: a review. World Cancer Research Journal (7), e1504. doi:10.32113/wcrj_20203_1504
- Vora, K. S., A, T. P., Saiyed, S., & Cottagiri, S. A. (2019, April). A Historical Review and Current Perspective of Maternal and Child Health in India. International Journal of Healthcare Sciences, VII(1), 207-223. Retrieved from http://www.researchpublish.com/
- Vora, K. S., Susanna, A. C., Shahin, S., & Parth, T. (2019, May 3). Public Health Aspects of Cesarean Section Including Overuse and Underuse of the Procedure. International Research Journal of Public Health, III(30), 1-16. Retrieved from https://escipub.com
- Vora, K. S., Tailor, P. A., Cottagiri, S. A., & Saiyed, S. (2019). Methodology of a Large Maternal and Child Health Demographic Surveillance System (MCHDSS) in marginalized communities. International Journal of Advance Research. Ideas and Innovations in Technology, V(4), 17-22.
- Vora, K., Gupta, P., & Saiyed, S. L. (2020). Maternal Death Review: Challenges and Evidence Generation for Improvement in India. Under review in Economic and Political Weekly.
- Vora, K., Saiyed, S., Natesan, S., & Joshi, R. (2020). Community Level Barriers for Cervical Cancer Screening in Marginalized Populations. Under Review Cancer Medicine.
- Vora, K. S., Tailor, P. A., & Saiyed, S. L. (2020, March 4). Population Characteristics of Maternal and Child Health Demographic Survey (MCHDS), Gujarat 2019. Asian Journal of Pregnancy and Childbirth, III(1), 11-19.
- Yasobant, S., & Mohanty, S. (2019, April). Physiotherapists as public health Promoters: Will it be Mirage or Legitimacy in India. The Journal of the Association of Physicians of India, LXVII(4), 92-92. Retrieved from https://europepmc.org
- Yasobant, S., Bruchhausen, W., Saxena, D., & Falkenberg, T. (2019, August 9). Convergence model for effectual prevention and control of zoonotic diseases: a health system study on’One Health’approach in Ahmedabad, India. Health Research Policy and Systems, XVI(1), 124. doi:10.1186/s12961-018-0398-6.
- Yasobant, S., Bruchhausen, W., Saxena, D., & Falkenberg, T. (2019, December). One Health Collaboration for a Resilient Health System in India: Learnings from Global Initiatives. One Health(8), 1-10. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.onehlt.2019.100096
- Yasobant, S., Patel, K., & Saxena, D. (2019, August). Hastening One health collaboration in Gujarat, India: A SWOT analysis. Journal of Public Health Policy Plann, III(2), 22-24. Retrieved from https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org
- Yasobant, S., Saxena, D., Bruchhausen, W., Zakir, M. F., & Falkenberg, T. (2019). Multi-sectoral prioritization of zoonotic diseases: One health perspective from Ahmedabad, India. Ploa One, XIV(7), 1-13. Retrieved from https://journals.plos.org
- Amee, R., Priya, D., Abhiyant, T., Ganguly, P. S., L, M. S., & Dileep, M. a. (2019, September ). Effects of Occupational Heat Exposure on Traffic Police Workers in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, XXII(3), 144-151. doi:10.4103/ijoem.IJOEM_125_18
- Awasthi, A. (2018, June 2). GBD 2016 Healthcare Access and Quality collaborators. Measuring performance on the Healthcare Access and Quality Index for 195 countries and territories and selected subnational locations: a systematic analysis from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016. The Lancet, CCCXCI, 2236-2271. Retrieved from 10.1016/ S0140-6736(18)30994-2
- Awasthi, A. (2018, November 2). Global Burden of Disease Cancer. Global, Regional, and National Cancer Incidence, Mortality, Years of Life Lost, Years Lived With Disability, and Disability-Adjusted Life-Years for 29 Cancer Groups, 1990 to 2016 A Systematic Analysis for the Global Burden. JAMA Oncol, IV(11), 1553-1568. doi:10.1001/jamaoncol.2018.2706
- Awasthi, A. (2018, May 5). Global Burden of Disease Health Financing Collaborator Network. Spending on Health and HIV/AIDS: Domestic Health Spending and Development Assistance in 188 Countries, 1995–2015. The Lancet, CCCXCI, 1799-1829. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(18)30698-6
- Beena, V., Andrew, C., Shwetanjali, K., Souvik, B., Jigyasa, S., Somen, S., . . . Somesh, K. (2019, March 1). Does the safe childbirth checklist (SCC) program save newborn lives? Evidence from a realistic quasi-experimental study, Rajasthan, India. Maternal Health, Neonatology and Perinatology, V(3), 2-11. doi:10.1186/s40748-019-0098-4
- Chandrashekar, S., Somen, S., Varghese, B., Mohan, L., Shetty, G., Porwal, A., . . . Das, R. (2019, March 28). Cost and cost-effectiveness of health behavior change interventions implemented with self-help groups in Bihar, India. Plos one, XIV(3). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0213723
- Tanica Lyngdoh, Sutapa B. Neogi, Danish Ahmad, Srinivasan Soundararajan, and Dileep Mavalankar. (2018). The intensity of contact with frontline workers and its influence on maternal and newborn health behaviours: a cross-sectional survey in rural Uttar Pradesh, India.(Survey). Journal of Health, Population and Nutrition, 37(1), 2. https://doi.org/10.1186/s41043-017-0129-6
- Hess, J. S. (2018, November 1). Building Resilience to Climate Change: Pilot Evaluation of the Impact of India’s First Heat Action Plan on All-Cause Mortality. Journal of Environmental and Public Health, MMXVIII, 1-9. doi:10.1155/2018/7973519
- Iyer, V., Ayushi, S., Susanna, A. C., Subhransu, M., Hitesh, R. P., M. V., . . . Sumeeta, S. (2018, April). A Retrospective Audit of Widal Testing For Enteric Fever in the City Of Ahmedabad. Eastern Journal of Medical Sciences, III(2), 14-20. Retrieved from https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a0ba/cf9c458bd67288e7f4b5c2e33cf88c5ebe0b.pdf
- Jani, V., & Dholakia, R. (2019). Issues and Challenges of Inclusive Development: Essays in Honor of Prof. R. Radhakrishna. In R. M. Saleth, S. Galab, & E. (. Revathi, Is Globalization Inclusive in Health Outcomes? Experience of African Countries.
- Kansara, K., Saxena, D., Puwar, T., Yasobant, S., Trivedi, P., Savaliya, S., & Fancy, M. (2018, December). Convergence and Outreach for Successful Implementation of Rashtriya Kishor Swasthya Karyakram. Indian Journal of Community Medicine, XLIII((Suppl 1)), S18–S22. doi:10.4103/ijcm.IJCM_226_18
- Kapadiya, D. J., Dave, P. V., Bhavin, V., Pranav, G. P., Chawla, S., & Saxena, D. (2018, July). Assessment of Tuberculosis Prevalence in Newly Diagnosed Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Infected Adults Attending Care and Treatment Center in Gujarat, India. Indian Journal of Community Medicine, XLIII(3), 185-189. doi:10.4103/ijcm.IJCM_291_17
- Kumar, M. S., & Saha, S. (2018). Protecting the Economic Health of the Poor in India: Are Health Mutuals the Right Medicine. Development Policy Review. doi:10.1111/dpr.12388
- Limaye, V. S., Knowlton, K., Sarkar, S., Ganguly, P. S., Pingle, S., Dutta, P., . . . Mavalankar, D. (2018, July 10). Development of Ahmedabad’s Air Information and Response (AIR) Plan to Protect Public Health. International journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, XV(7), 2-28. doi:10.3390/ijerph15071460
- Mariano, S., Kranti, V., Kristi, S. A., & Ayesha, D. C. (2019, January 14). Caesarean Sections in the in the Context of the Chiranjeevi Yojana Public Private Partnership Program to Promote Institutional Birth in Gujarat, India; does the Embedded Disincentive for Caesarean Section Work. International Journal for Equity in Health, XVIII(1), 17. doi:10.1186/s12939-019-0922-5
- Niveditha Devasenapathy, Sutapa B. Neogi, Srinivasan Soundararajan, Danish Ahmad, Avishek Hazra, Jaleel Ahmad, Neelakshi Mann, and Dileep Mavalankar (2018). Association of antenatal care and place of delivery with newborn care practices: evidence from a cross-sectional survey in rural Uttar Pradesh, India. Journal of Health, Population, and Nutrition, 36(1), 30. https://doi.org/10.1186/s41043-017-0107-z
- Pandya, A., Trivedi, R., Singh, A., & Somen, S. (2019). Towards Positive Policing in India: Improving the Health and Well-being of Police Personnel. The Indian Police Journal, LXVI(3). Retrieved from https://bprd.nic.in/
- Patel, K., & Depal, S. (2019, January 31). Self-Reported Selected Zoonotic Diseases Among Animal Handlers in Urban Ahmedabad, India. Veterinary World, XII(1), 176-182. doi:10.14202/vetworld.2019.176-182
- Patel, P., Puwar, T., Shah, N., Saxena, D., Trivedi, P., Patel, K., . . . Rana, R. (2018, December). Improving Adolescent Health: Learnings From an Interventional Study in Gujarat, India. Indian Journal of Community Medicine, 5, S12-S17. Retrieved from http://www.ijcm.org.in/article.asp?issn=0970-0218;year=2018;volume=43;issue=5;spage=12;epage=17;aulast=Patel
- Pingle, S. (2018, July). Occupational Health Current Scenario in India. Industrial Safety Chronicle, IL(2), 31-35.
- Priya, K., Vaibhav, P., & Somen, S. (2019, January). Assessment of Preparedness Activities and Beneficiary Satisfaction of Dastak Abhiyan. National Journal of Medical Research, IX(1), 32-38.
- Puwar, T., Saxena, D., Yasobant, S., & Savaliya, S. (2018, April 29). Noncommunicable Diseases Among School-Going Adolescents: A Case Study on Prevalence of Risk Factors From Sabarkantha District of Gujarat, India. Indian Journal of Community Medicine, XLIII(5), 33-37. doi:10.4103/ijcm.IJCM_117_18
- Puwar, T., Yasobant, S., & Saxena, D. (2018, December 19). Are School-Going Adolescents Mentally Healthy? Case Study From Sabarkantha, Gujarat, India. Indian Journal of Community Medicine, XLIII(5), 23-27. doi:10.4103/ijcm.IJCM_56_18
- Rishi, B., & Reetu, S. S. (2018, June 18). Transgender Health and Healthcare in India: A Review. Journal of Health Systems, XXX(1), 4-8. Retrieved from https://www.publishmed.com/index.php/JHS/article/view/440
- Rogers, S., Rao, D. S., & Saha, S. (2018). Integrated Health and Microfinance in India: State of Practice Report — Volume III. Washington DC: Educational Fund.
- Samik, C., Indrani, G., Mayur, T., & Shankar, P. (2018, October 19). Inequity & burden of out-of-pocket health spending: District level evidences from India. The Indian journal of medical research, CXLVIII(2), 180-189. doi:10.4103/ijmr.IJMR_90_17
- Saxena, D., Trivedi, P., & Singha, D. (2018, December 18). Post-Surgical Mental Morbidity of Breast Cancer Survivors in India: Reflection From Urban Gujarat. Online Journal of Women’s Health, VII(6), 189-192. doi:10.15406/mojwh.2018.07.00196
- Shankar, P., Pankaj, B., Indrani, G., Samik, C., & Mayur, T. (2019, February 5). Role of Insurance in Determining Utilization of Healthcare and Financial Risk Protection in India. Plos one, XIV(5). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0211793
- Sharma, B., Hildingsson, I., Johansson, E., & Christensson, K. (2018, December). Self-Assessed Confidence of Students on Selected Midwifery Skills: Comparing Diploma and Bachelors Programmes in One Province of India. Midwifery, LXVII, 12-17. doi:10.1016/j.midw.2018.08.015
- Somen, S., & Chandrashekar, S. (2018, April 5). Will NHPS Work? Answer Lies in the Details. Express Healthcare, 14-15. Retrieved from https://issuu.com/indianexpressgroup/docs/ehm-201804pages/14
- Suzanne, C., Giorgia, G., Emma, M., Koasar, A., Said, M. A., Tina, M., . . . Wendy, J. G. (2019, January 1). An Invisible Workforce: the Neglected Role of Cleaners in Patient Safety on Maternity Units. Global Health Action, XII. doi:10.1080/16549716.2018.1480085
- T, F., Depak, S., & Kistemann, T. (2019, October). Impact of wastewater-irrigation on in-household water contamination. A cohort study among urban farmers in Ahmedabad, India. Science of The Total Environment, DCXXXIX, 988-996. doi:10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.05.117
- Timo, F., & Deepak, S. (2019, April). Impact of Wastewater-Irrigated Urban Agriculture on Diarrhea Incidence in Ahmedabad, India. Indian Journal of Community Medicine, XLIII(2), 102–106. doi:10.4103/ijcm.IJCM_192_17
- Timothy, P.-J., Bhaskar, P., Deepak, S., Mahaveer, G., Camilla, F., Partha, S., . . . Hansona. (2019, January). Measuring management practices in India’s district public health bureaucracy. Social Science and Medicine, CCXX, 292-300. doi:10.1016/j.socscimed.2018.10.031
- Trivedi, P., Saxena, D., Puwar, T., Savaliya, S., & Ganguly, P. (2018, April). A Cohort Study on Risk Factors for Preterm Births in Rural. Indian Journal of Public Health, LXII(2). doi:10.4103/ijph.IJPH_337_16
- Vishalkumar, J., Nisarg, J., & Dhyani, M. (2019, February 13). Globalization and Health: An Empirical Investigation. Global Social Policy, XIX(3). doi:10.1177/1468018119827475
- Vora, K. S., Saiyed, S. L., & Mavalankar, D. V. (2018, July). Quality of Free Delivery Care Among Poor Mothers in Gujarat, India: A Community-Based Study. Indian Journal of Community Medicine, XLIII(3), 224-228. doi:10.4103/ijcm.IJCM_51_18
- Waghela, K., Shah, N. N., & Saha, S. (2018, Septmber 20). Morbidity Pattern and Role of Community Health Workers in Urban Slums of Durg and Bhilai City of Chhattisgarh. Indian Journal of Community Medicine, XLIII(3), 229-232. doi:10.4103/ijcm.IJCM_53_18
- Yasobant, S., & Mohanty, S. (2018, June 19). Musculoskeletal Disorders As a Public Health Concern in India: A Call for Action. The Journal of Indian Association of Physiotherapists, XII(1), 46-47. doi:10.4103/PJIAP.PJIAP_41_17
- Yasobant, S., Bruchhausen, W., Saxena, D., & Falkenberg, T. (2018, December 19). Convergence Model for Effectual Prevention and Control of Zoonotic Diseases: A Health System Study on ‘One Health’ Approach in Ahmedabad, India. Health Research Policy and Systems, XVI(1), 124. doi:10.1186/s12961-018-0398-6
- Abajobir A. A., Abate K. H., Abbafati C., Abbas K. M., Abd-Allah F., Abdulle, A. M., Awasthi A. et al. “Measuring progress and projecting attainment on the basis of past trends of the health-related Sustainable Development Goals in 188 countries: an analysis from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016”. The Lancet, 390. 10100,(2017): 1423-1459. http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(17)32336-X/references
- Awasthi A. and GBD 2016 Risk Factors Collaborators. “Global, regional, and national comparative risk assessment of 84 behavioural, environmental and occupational, and metabolic risks or clusters of risks, 1990–2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016”. Lancet, 390. 10100,(2017): 1345-1422. Financial Implication of Hospitalization and Willingness
- Awasthi A. GBD 2016 DALYs and HALE Collaborators. “Global, regional, and national disability-adjusted life-years (DALYs) for 333 diseases and injuries and healthy life expectancy (HALE) for 195 countries and territories, 1990–2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016”. Lancet, 390. 10100 (2017): 1260-1344. http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(17)32130-X/abstract
- Awasthi A. and GBD 2016 Disease and Injury Incidence and Prevalence Collaborators. “Global, regional, and national incidence, prevalence, and years lived with disability for 328 diseases and injuries for 195 countries, 1990–2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016”. Lancet, 390. 10100 (2017): 1211-1259. http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(17)32154-2/fulltext
- Azhar G, Saha S, Ganguly P, Mavalankar D, Madrigano J. Heat wave vulnerability mapping for India. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2017 Mar 30;14(4):357. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5409558/pdf/ijerph-14-00357.pdf
- Bäck L., Sharma, B., Karlström A., Tunon K. and Hildingsson I. “Professional confidence among Swedish final year midwifery students–a cross-sectional study”. Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare. 14 (2017): 69-78. org/10.1016/j.srhc.2017.10.003 http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877575617301611
- Chandrashekar S, Saha S, Varghese B, Mohan L, Shetty G, Porwal A, Hazra A, Saha J, Kande N, Atmavilas Y. Costs and cost-effectiveness of health interventions implemented through self-help groups in India. International Health Economics Congress. July 7-11, (2017)
- Ganguly B., Nakkeeran N., Ganguly P.S. Informed consent process: a challenging issue of health research in India. International Journal of Current Advanced Research, Vol. 6.11,(2017): 7712-7716 http://www.journalijcar.org/issues/informed-consent-process-challenging-issue-health-research-india
- Gupta, M., Marsden, S., Oluka, T., Sharma, R. and Lucas, H. “Lessons Learned from Implementing E-Learning for the Education of Health Professionals in Resource-Constrained Countries”. Electronic Journal of e-Learning, 15.2 (2017): 144-155. http://ejel.org/volume15/issue2/p144
- Iyer, V., Sidney K., Mehta R., Mavalankar D., and De Costa A. “Characteristics of private partners in Chiranjeevi Yojana, a public-private-partnership to promote institutional births in Gujarat, India–Lessons for universal health coverage.” PloS one 12, no. 10 (2017): e0185739. http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0185739
- Mavalankar, D., Iyer, V. & GBD 2016. “Nations within a nation: variations in epidemiological transition across the states of India, 1990–2016 in the Global Burden of Disease Study”. The Lancet, 390.10111,(2017): 2437-2460 http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(17)32804-0/fulltext#
- Mirza N.Y., Ganguly B., Ganguly P.S. “Practice of household storage and disposal of medicines by general people in Gujarat-an important issue on environmental awareness and health”. International Journal of Current Advanced Research, Vol. 6.11,(2017): 7681-84 http://www.journalijcar.org/sites/default/files/issue-files/4814-A-2017.pdf
- Panchal Sweta R., Kosambiya J K, Saxena Deepak B, Patel Bharat H, Mhaskar Rahul, Kumar Ambuj. “Violence & Vulnerability: A Cross Sectional Study of Prevalence and Factors Associated with Sex-work Related Violence among Female Sex Workers.” National Journal of Community Medicine 8.3 (2017): 143-147. http://www.njcmindia.org/home/article/3/8/2017/March/7
- Purohit B, and Vasava P. “Role stress among auxiliary nurses midwives in Gujarat, India.” BMC Health Serv Res 17.1(2017): 69. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28114989
- Saha S. and Beena V. “Cost-effectiveness of the Yashoda Programme: A Facility-based Mother and Newborn Support Intervention in India.” Journal of Health Management 19.2 (2017):1-9. http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/0972063417699688 (abstract only)
- Saha S. “Expanding health coverage in India: role of microfinance-based self-help groups” Global Health Action, 10:1 (2017). DOI : 10.1080/16549716.2017.1321272 http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/16549716.2017.1321272
- Saxena D., Yasobant S., and Mahaveer G. “Situational Analysis of Sickle Cell Disease in Gujarat, India.” Indian Journal of Community Medicine 42.4 (2017): 218-221. DOI: 10.4103/ijcm.IJCM_284_16 http://www.ijcm.org.in/backissues.asp
- Solanki J., Patel R., Jagani D. C., Raval D., Yasobant S., Saxena D. “Tricresyl Phosphate (TCP) Induced Polyneuropathy: Case Series from Dehgam, Gujarat, India.” Austin Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology. 2017. http://austinpublishinggroup.com/march-2017/published-articles-3.php
- Trivedi P., Saxena D., Puwar T., Ganguly P., and Raval, Devang. “Poor oral health as a predictor for preterm births: Do we need to revisit antenatal care guidelines for reducing preterm births? Reflections from rural Gujarat.” International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health, Vol. 6. 9 (2017). DOI: 10.5455/ijmsph.2017.006174030720171 http://www.ejmanager.com/fulltextpdf.php?mno=267719
- Trivedi M, Raman A. V. “Mainstreaming Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Insurance in India: Opportunities and Challenges.” Asia Pacific Journal of Health Management 12.1 (2017). http://achsm.org.au/Public/Public/Resources/Journal/Journal_Home.aspx
- Yasobant S., Vora K., Saxena D. “Building resilient and responsive health systems for geriatric care in India” Healthcare in Low-resource Settings 5.1 (2017): 12-13 http://www.pagepressjournals.org/index.php/hls/article/view/5932/6619
- Gupta I, Chowdhury S, Trivedi M, Prinja S. “Do health coverage schemes ensure financial protection from hospitalization expenses? Evidence from eight districts in India.” Journal of Social and Economic Development. 19.1(2017): 83-93 https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40847-017-0040-4
- Montogomery J., Ganguly P., Carlson B.F., Srivastwa N., Boulton M.L. “An evaluation of immunization services, using the Reaching Every District criteria, in two districts of Gujarat, India. Accepted in Global Health Research & Policy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5803910/pdf/41256_2018_Article_60.pdf
- Parabhoi L., Sahu Ramani R., Kumari N., Scholarly Research Trend of Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Solan, Nauni During the Year 2006-2015: A Bibliometric Analysis. International Journal of Library and Information Studies Vol.7(4) Oct-Dec, 2017 http://ijlis.org/img/2017_Vol_7_Issue_4/421-430.pdf
- Parabhoi L., Meher P. K., Sahu Ramani R., Use of Social Networking Sites Facebook, Google Plus, Linked in, and Twitter among user of State Library, Odisha: An Exploratory Study at Indian Journal of Library and Information Science, Vol. 11,( 2) May-August 2017.http://rfppl.co.in/view_abstract.php?jid=8&art_id=5276
- Altman R, Sidney K, De Costa A, Vora K, Salazar M.(IIPHG). Is institutional delivery protective against neonatal mortality among poor or tribal women? A chort study from Gujarat, India. Matern Child Health J. 2016: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28035634
- Anjali Borhade,Subhojit Dey,Anita Tripathi, Dileep Mavalankar, Premila Webster; Migration and health: a review of policies and initiatives in low and middle income countries. Lancet Volume 388, Special Issue, S26, November 2016 http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0140673616322620 (Abstract only)
- Batham C, Yasobant S. (2016). A risk assessment study on work-related musculoskeletal disorders among dentists in Bhopal, India. Indian Journal of Dental Research, 27(3): 236-41. http://www.ijdr.in/temp/IndianJDentRes273236-3768298_102802.pdf
- Bogg L, Diwan V, Vora KS, DeCosta A.(IIPHG). Impact of alternative maternal demand-side financial support programs in India on the caesarean section rates: Indications of supplier-induced demand. Matern Child Health J. 2016; 20(1): 11-5. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26259956
- Charan J, Saxena D, Goyal JP, Yasobant S. (2016) Efficacy and safety of Carica papaya leaf extract in the dengue: A systematic review and meta-analysis. International Journal of Applied and Basic Medical Research, 6: 249-254. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5108100/
- Cross S, Afsana K, Banu M, Mavalankar DV, Morrison E, Rahman A, Roy T, Saxena D, Vora K, Graham WJ.(IIPHG). Hygiene on maternity units: Lessons from a needs assessment in Bangladesh and India. Glob Health Action. 2016; 9: 32541. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27964775
- Global Burden of Disease Study 2015, Injury Incidence Prevalence Collaborators, Authors from PHFI:, Dandona L, Dandona R, Kumar GA, Prabhakaran D, Jeemon P, Dhillon PK, Zodpey SP, Ganguly PS, Iyer V. Global, regional, and national incidence, prevalence, and years lived with disability for 310 diseases and injuries, 1990-2015: A systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015. Lancet. 2016; 388(10053): 1545-1602. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27733282
- Golechha M. Health Promotion Methods for Smoking Prevention and Cessation: A Comprehensive Review of Effectiveness and the Way Forward. International Journal of Preventive Medicine 2016, 7:7. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4755211/
- Graham WJ, Morrison E, Dancer S, Afsana K, Aulakh A, Campbell OM, Cross S, Ellis R, Enkubahiri S, Fekad B, Gon G, Idoko P, Moore J, Saxena DB, Velleman Y, Woodd S.(IIPHG). What are the threats from antimicrobial resistance for maternity units in low- and middle- income countries? Glob Health Action. 2016; 9: 33381. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5027331/
- Gupta I, Chowdhury S, Prinja S, Trivedi M.(IIPHG). Out-of-pocket spending on out-patient care in India: Assessment and options based on results from a district level survey. PLoS One. 2016; 11(11): e0166775. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27861559
- Iyer V, Sidney K, Mehta R, Mavalankar DV.(IIPHG). Availability and provision of emergency obstetric care under a public– private partnership in three districts of Gujarat, India: lessons for Universal Health Coverage. BMJ Global Health. 2016; 1(1): e000019. http://gh.bmj.com/content/bmjgh/1/1/e000019.full.pdf
- Jha P, Christensson K, Svanberg AS, Larsson M, Sharma B, Johansson E.(IIPHG). Cashless childbirth, but at a cost: A grounded theory study on quality of intrapartum care in public health facilities in India. Midwifery. 2016; 39: 78-86. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27321724
- Kumar P, Saxena DB.(IIPHG). Pandemic of publications and predatory journals: Another nail in the coffin of academics. Indian J Community Med. 2016; 41(3): 169-71. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27385867
- Mattebo M, Sharma B, Dahlkvist E, Molinder E, & Erlandsson, K. Perceptions of the role of the man in family planning, during pregnancy and childbirth: A qualitative study with fifteen Nepali men. Journal of Asian Midwives. 2016; 3(1):31–45. http://ecommons.aku.edu/jam/vol3/iss1/5/
- Mavalankar DV.(IIPHG). Doctors for Tribal Areas: Issues and Solutions. Indian J Community Med. 2016; 41(3): 172-6. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27385868
- Menon KCS, Ferguson EL, Thomson CD, Gray AR, Zodpey S, Saraf A, Das PK, Skeaff SA. Implications of maternal anemia at different stages of gestation on infant outcomes. Nutrition, 2016; 31; 32(1):61-65. http://www.nutritionjrnl.com/article/S0899-9007(15)00326-3/abstract
- Mehta NV, Trivedi M, Maldonado LE, Saxena DB, Humphries DL.(IIPHG). Diabetes knowledge and self-efficacy among rural women in Gujarat, India. Rural Remote Health. 2016; 16(1): 3629. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26976745
- Purohit B, Maneskar A, Saxena DB.(IIPHG). Developing a tool to assess motivation among health service providers working with public health system in India. Hum Resour Health. 2016; 14(1): 15. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27080388
- Purohit B, Martineau T.(IIPHG). Is the Annual Confidential Report system effective? A study of the government appraisal system in Gujarat, India. Hum Resour Health. 2016; 14(1): 33. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27255714
- Purohit B, Martineau T.(IIPHG). Initial posting-A critical stage in the employment cycle: Lessons from the experience of government doctors in Gujarat, India. Hum Resour Health. 2016; 14(1): 41. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27400706
- Purohit B, Martineau T.(IIPHG). Issues and challenges in recruitment for government doctors in Gujarat, India. Hum Resour Health. 2016; 14(1): 43. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27431766
- Purohit B, Martineau T, Sheikh K.(PHFI, IIPHG). Opening the black box of transfer systems in public sector health services in a Western state in India. BMC Health Serv Res. 2016; 16(1): 419. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27550219
- Poonam K Trivedi, Deepak Saxena, Tapasvi Puwar, Sandul Yasobant, Shital Savaliya, Manish Fancy. Assessment of Nutritional Status of Adolescents: Field Experience from Rural Gujarat, India. National Journal of Community Medicine. (2016); 12 (7): 926-930. http://www.njcmindia.org/home/article/12/7/2016/December
- Ritu Rana , Deepak B. Saxena, Facility Based Management of Severe Acute Malnutrition in India : Do we have enough capacity? : Healthline Journal Volume 7 Issue 1 (January-June 2016) http://iapsmgc.org/issues_pdf/13.pdf
- Saha S. The role of microfinance-based self-help groups in improving health behaviours and outcomes of the poor in India. PhD Thesis. The University of Melbourne. 2016 https://minerva-access.unimelb.edu.au/handle/11343/122777
- Saha S.(IIPHG). Microfinance-based self-help groups: Outcomes from rural India. BMJ Outcome. 2016: 1-3.
- Saha S, Varghese B.(PHFI, IIPHG). Cost-effectiveness of the Yashoda program: A Facility-based mother and newborn support intervention in India. Journal of Health Management. 2016; 19(2): [Epub ahead of print]. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0972063417699688
- Salazar M, Vora KS, De Costa A.(IIPHG). The dominance of the private sector in the provision of emergency obstetric care: Studies from Gujarat, India. BMC Health Serv Res. 2016; 16(1): 225. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27387920
- Salazar M, Vora KS, De Costa A.(IIPHG). Bypassing health facilities for childbirth: A multilevel study in three districts of Gujarat, India. Glob Health Action. 2016; 9(1): 32178. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27545454
- Saravanan V, Ayessa Idenal M, Saiyed S, Saxena DB, Gerke S.(IIPHG). Urbanization and human health in urban India: institutional analysis of water-borne diseases in Ahmedabad. Health Policy Plan. 2016: [Epub ahead of print]. http://heapol.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/04/28/heapol.czw039.abstract
- Sidney K, Iyer V, Vora KS, Mavalankar D, De Costa A.(IIPHG). Statewide program to promote institutional delivery in Gujarat, India: Who participates and the degree of financial subsidy provided by the Chiranjeevi Yojana program. J Health Popul Nutr. 2016; 35(1): http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26825366
- Tapasvi Puwar , Deepak Saxena ; Use of IAP BMI Standards for Measuring Nutritional Status of Adolescents in India; Natl J Community Med. 2016; 7(6): 545-545 http://www.ejmanager.com/mnstemps/159/159-1468996692.pdf
- Trivedi M, Gaurav K, Saxena DB.(PHFI, IIPHG). Diabetic care through public–private partnership in rural set-up: A case study of primary health centre, Valam, Mehsana. J Health Manag. 2016; 16(1): 3629. http://jhm.sagepub.com/content/early/2016/05/12/0972063416637755.abstract
- Trivedi, Mayur; Patel, Minjan (2016) Evaluation of arts-based interventions to improve awareness of selected hygiene and sanitation issues in slums of Ahmedabad, India Journal of Applied Arts & Health, Volume 7, Number 1, 1 June 2016, pp. 25-35(11) http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/intellect/jaah/2016/00000007/00000001/art00003 (abstract only)
- Trivedi, Mayur & A Venkat Raman , Financial Implication of Hospitalization and Willingness to Join Health Insurance Programme Among People living with HIV in India. Amity Journal of Healthcare Management 1(1), (21–32) http://amity.edu/UserFiles/admaa/96Paper%202.pdf
- Trivedi P, Soni M, Saxena D. Mental health of females after mastectomy: a qualitative case study, Gujarat, India. Int J Med Sci Public Health 2016;5:2244-2248 http://www.ejmanager.com/mnstemps/67/67-1459937442.pdf
- Vangani, Ruchi, Deepak Saxena, Nicolas Gerber, Dileep Mavalankar and Joachim von Braun Impact of different irrigation systems on water quality in peri-urban areas of Gujarat, India: ZEF-Discussion Papers on Development Policy No. 219 / 2016 http://ageconsearch.tind.io//bitstream/243145/2/ZEF%20DP%20219.pdf
- Vora KS, Annerstedt KS, Mavalankar DV, Dholakia NB, Yasobant S, Saiyed S, Upadhyay A, De Costa A. (2016) Community Based Survey Methodology for Maternal Healthcare Utilization: Gujarat, India. Health, 8: 1542-1553. http://file.scirp.org/pdf/Health_2016111717083402.pdf
- Yasobant S, Saxena DB, Trivedi M, Gaurav K, Patel S, Patel M.(IIPHG, PHFI). Advocacy for a responsive health system to control diabetes: Learning from western Indian state Gujarat, India. Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2016; 5(11) http://www.scopemed.org/?mno=224466
- Yasobant S, Vora KS, Shewale A, Annerstedt KS, Isaakidis P, Mavalankar DV, Dholakia NB, De Costa A.(IIPHG). Utilization of the state led public private partnership program “Chiranjeevi Yojana” to promote facility births in Gujarat, India: A cross sectional community based study. BMC Health Serv Res. 2016; 16(1): 266. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27421254
- Yasobant S, Thube N, Saxena D, Patel S, Patel M. (2016). Improving knowledge about diabetes among diabetic population of Gujarat, India: A community based Interventional study. Integrative Journal of Obesity and Diabetes (2016). http://oatext.com/pdf/IOD-2-158.pdf
- Hussein J K. V. Ramani, Kanguru L, Patel K Bell J, Patel P, Walker W, Mehta R, Mavalankar DThe Effect of Surveillance and Appreciative Inquiry on Puerperal Infections: A Longitudinal Cohort Study in India. PloS One : Published: January 30, 2014 DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0087378 http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0087378
- Reetu Sharma, Premila Webster, Sanghita Bhattacharyya (March 2015). Community level workers: awareness generation for improving children’s health. Indian Journal of Community Health. Vol 27, No 1 (2015). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4618305/pdf/emss-65347.pdf
- Mayur Trivedi, Gaurav Kumar. “Assessment of knowledge and practices of selected reproductive health issue in slums of Ahmedabad”. International Journal of Current Research. 7 (1), pp.122 43-12248. January 2015 http://www.journalcra.com/sites/default/files/7527.pdf
- Vora KS, Yasobant S, Sengupta R, De Costa A, Upadhyay A, Mavalankar DV. (2015) Options for optimal coverage of free C-section services for poor mothers in Indian state of Gujarat: Location allocation analysis using GIS. PLoS ONE 10 (9): e0137122. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0137122. http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0137122&type=printable
- Vora KS, Yasobant S,Patel A, Upadhyay A, Mavalankar DV. (2015) Has Chiranjeevi Yojana changed the geographic availability of free Comprehensive Emergency Obstetric Care Services in Gujarat, India? Global Health Action, 8: 28977. http://www.globalhealthaction.net/index.php/gha/article/view/28977/pdf_138
- Yasobant S, Vora KS, Hughes C, Upadhyay A, Mavalankar DV. (2015). Geovisualization: A Newer GIS Technology for Implementation Research in Health. Journal of Geographic Information System, 7, 20-28. http://file.scirp.org/pdf/JGIS_2015020214211208.pdf
- Vora Kranti, Koblinsky Sally, Koblinsky Marge. (2015) Predictors of maternal health services utilization by poor, rural women: a comparative study in Indian States of Gujarat and Tamil Nadu. JHPN, 33:9. https://jhpn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s41043-015-0025-x
- De Costa A, Vora K, Schneider E, Mavalankar DV. Gujarat’s Chiranjeevi Yojana – a difficult assessment in retrospect. Bulletin of the World Health Organization 2015;93: 436A-436B. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4450700/pdf/BLT.14.137745.pdf
- Saxena, D., Singhal, D., Patel, M. (2015). “Student-teacher research: A dilemma between power, ethics, and morality.” Indian Journal of Ophthalmology, Vol 63 (1):pp 76-77 http://www.ijo.in/temp/IndianJOphthalmol63176-6376209_014616.pdf
- Jaykaran Charan, Deepak Saxena: Prevalence and trends of publication of negative studies in prominent Indian medical journals Int J Innovat Med Edu Res. Year: 2015, Volume: 2, Issue: http://www.ejmanager.com/mnstemps/138/138-1430667551.pdf
- Naveenkumar G Havale, Mohua Moitra, Deepak Saxena. A study of sociodemographic profile of patients undergoing cataract surgery in New Civil Hospital, Surat. Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2016; 5(5) http://www.ejmanager.com/mnstemps/67/67-1437316065.pdf
- Mahalaqua Nazli Khatib, Anuraj Shankar, Richard Kirubakaran, Kingsley Agho, Padam Simkhada, Shilpa Gaidhane, Deepak Saxena, Unnikrishnan B, Dilip Gode, Abhay Gaidhane, Syed Quazi Zahiruddin ; Effect of Ghrelin on Mortality and Cardiovascular Outcomes in Experimental Rat and Mice Models of Heart Failure: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis : PLoS ONE 10(5): e0126697. doi:10.1371/journal. pone.0126697 http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0126697&type=printable
- Shyam Pingle, “Stress at Workplace” in Industrial Safety Chronicle, Vol XLVI. No. 3, October – December 2015’, National Safety Council, Mumbai, India.
- Saha S, Kermode M, and Annear P. 2015. Effect of combining a health program with a microfinance-based self-help group on health behaviors and outcomes. Public Health 2015. http://www.publichealthjrnl.com/article/S0033-3506(15)00270-X/pdf
- Sharma B,Ramani KV, Mavalankar D, Kanguru L, Hussein J. Using ‘appreciative inquiry’ in India to improve infection control practices in maternity care: a qualitative study. Global health action. 2015;8:26693. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4483369/pdf/GHA-8-26693.pdf
- Sharma B, Hildingsson I, Johansson E, Prakasamma M, Ramani KV, Christensson K. Do the pre-service education programmes for midwives in India prepare confident ‘registered midwives’? A survey from India. Global health action. 2015;8:29553. http://www.globalhealthaction.net/index.php/gha/article/view/29553
- Purohit B(2015): Purohit B. A case study on processes in team building and performance improvement at Government Health Centers in Rajasthan, India. International Journal of Med Public Health 5:372-7. DOI: 10.4103/2230-8598.165985 http://www.ijmedph.org/sites/default/files/IntJMedPublicHealth_2015_5_4_372_165985.pdf
- Purohit B(2015): Self-motivation: Moving from a culture of ‘Got you’ to ‘Well Done’: Lessons for health organizations from the training of Killer Whales: IHP newsletter by Institute of Tropical Medicine (ITM), Belgium: IHP News # 336, Sept 22, 2015 http://www.internationalhealthpolicies.org/self-motivation-moving-from-a-culture-of-got-you-to-well-done-lessons-for-health-organizations-from-the-training-of-killer-whales/
- Guinto R, Jessani N, Purohit Band Ho B (2015): Emerged voices’ speak to the emerging: Ten takeaways from the ‘Manila conversation: IHP newsletter by Institute of Tropical Medicine (ITM), Belgium: IHP News # 334, Sept 4, 2015. http://www.internationalhealthpolicies.org/emerged-voices-speak-to-the-emerging-ten-takeaways-from-the-manila-conversation/
- Zou G, Decoster K, Srivastava S, Purohit B, Choonara S and Henao Nieto D (2015): BRICS and global health: the case of the Ebola response: IHP newsletter by Institute of Tropical Medicine(ITM), Belgium http://www.internationalhealthpolicies.org/brics-and-global-health-the-case-of-the-ebola-response/
- Golechha M. Healthcare agenda for the new Indian Government. Indian Journal of Medical Research. 2015, 141. http://icmr.nic.in/ijmr/2015/february/0203.pdf
- Golechha M. Can India be tuberculosis-free by 2050? 2015(385(9965):328 http://www.thelancet.com/pdfs/journals/lancet/PIIS0140-6736(15)60117-9.pdf
- Purohit Band Martineau T: (2015) Recruitment, placement and Transfer policies and practices for Government Doctors in India: Are they people centric? BMJ Open 2015;5:bmjopen-2015-forum2015abstracts.68 doi:10.1136/bmjopen-2015-forum 2015abstracts.68 http://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/5/Suppl_1/bmjopen-2015-forum2015abstracts.68#article-bottom