Indian Institute of Public Health Gandhinagar (IIPHG)
NIDHI – Technology Business Incubator (TBI)
Indian Institute of Public Health Gandhinagar (IIPHG) is India’s first Public Health University. IIPHG is working towards building a healthier India and is an example of visionary leadership of Honourable Shri Narendra Modi (then Honourable Chief Minister of Gujarat), who laid the foundation stone and provided support for establishing the institute in 2008.
Why one should look forward to be incubated at NIDHI TBI – IIPHG?
IIPHG has established 1st of its kind Technology Business Incubator (TBI) in Public Health Sector in the country to provide a complete ecosystem support to the technology based start-ups for public health where innovative ideas are generated, nurtured & positioned for sustainable enterprises.
- Strong Health Technology and Busi ness Development team for Ecosystem support and wide Expert Network from within and outside for the incubates
- State of Art Lab facility – Molecular & Microbiology Lab containing infrastructure facilities to carry out research on microbiological, molecular, epidemiological, environmental and immunological aspects of different areas of public health including cancer, maternal and child health, infectious diseases, and non-communicable diseases… supported by DST, Govt. of India
- In-house excellent capability of validating the Proof of Concept for the project through experienced project experts & Field Team
- Regional resource centre for Health Technology Assessment (HTAIn) platform to evaluate appropriateness and cost effectiveness of the available and new health technologies… supported by DHR
- Provision for Fabrication Lab
- Medical Devices & Diagnostics
- Food adulteration/ fortification
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
- Therapeutic Solution
- Predictive & Preventing healthcare
- AI/ IT/ Machine Learning/ IoT based health care solutions
- Any other area related to Public Health
The focus areas for call for proposal are not limited to above mentioned list. The ideas/innovations should have some entrepreneurial potential, mere research projects without achievable goals will be not considered.
The applicants are not expected to share any confidential information in their application/ proposal unless it is protected.
- Call for Proposal
- Online Applications
- Evaluation and shortlisting of applications (by Internal Team)
- Presentation of shortlisted applications by Screening committee
- Declaration of Result
- Selected applications will go through office procedures and start incubation
- Proposal submission opens: 06th February, 2020
- Last date for submission: 16th February, 2020 (23:59 Hrs)
- Evaluation and shortlisting of applications: Tentatively by Last week of February, 2020
- Presentation of Shortlisted applications: Tentatively by First week of March, 2020
- Declaration of Result: Tentatively by Second Week of March, 2020
- Commencement of Incubation: Tentatively by 15th March, 2020
For any queries, please send mail at: email@example.com