1. Geldsetzer P , Goehler JM , Theilmann M , Davies J , Awasthi A , Vollmer S , Jaacks L , Bärnighausen T , Atun R. Diabetes and hypertension in India: A nationally representative study of 1.3 million adults. JAMA Internal Medicine
1. Abajobir A. A., Abate K. H., Abbafati C., Abbas K. M., Abd-Allah F., Abdulle, A. M. Awasthi A. et al. “Measuring progress and projecting attainment on the basis of past trends of the health-related Sustainable Development Goals in 188 countries: an analysis from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016”. The Lancet, 390. 10100,(2017): 1423-1459.
2. Awasthi A. and GBD 2016 Risk Factors Collaborators. “Global, regional, and national comparative risk assessment of 84 behavioural, environmental and occupational, and metabolic risks or clusters of risks, 1990–2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016”. Lancet, 390. 10100,(2017): 1345-1422.
3. Awasthi A. GBD 2016 DALYs and HALE Collaborators. “Global, regional, and national disability-adjusted life-years (DALYs) for 333 diseases and injuries and healthy life expectancy (HALE) for 195 countries and territories, 1990–2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016”. Lancet, 390. 10100 (2017): 1260-1344.
4. Awasthi A. and GBD 2016 Disease and Injury Incidence and Prevalence Collaborators. “Global, regional, and national incidence, prevalence, and years lived with disability for 328 diseases and injuries for 195 countries, 1990–2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016”. Lancet, 390. 10100 (2017): 1211-1259.
5. Bäck L., Sharma, B., Karlström A., Tunon K. and Hildingsson I. “Professional confidence among Swedish final year midwifery students–a cross-sectional study”. Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare. 14 (2017): 69-78. doi.org/10.1016/j.srhc.2017.10.003
6. Chandrashekar S, Saha S, Varghese B, Mohan L, Shetty G, Porwal A, Hazra A, Saha J, Kande N, Atmavilas Y. “Costs and cost-effectiveness of health interventions implemented through self-help groups in India”. International Health Economics Congress. July 7-11, (2017)
7. Gupta, M., Marsden, S., Oluka, T., Sharma, R. and Lucas, H. “Lessons Learned from Implementing E-Learning for the Education of Health Professionals in Resource-Constrained Countries”. Electronic Journal of e-Learning, 15.2 (2017): 144-155.
8. Iyer, V., Sidney K., Mehta R., Mavalankar D., and De Costa A. "Characteristics of private partners in Chiranjeevi Yojana, a public-private-partnership to promote institutional births in Gujarat, India–Lessons for universal health coverage." PloS one 12, no. 10 (2017): e0185739.
9. Panchal Sweta R., Kosambiya J K, Saxena Deepak B, Patel Bharat H, Mhaskar Rahul, Kumar Ambuj. “Violence & Vulnerability: A Cross Sectional Study of Prevalence and Factors Associated with Sex-work Related Violence among Female Sex Workers.” National Journal of Community Medicine 8.3 (2017): 143-147. http://www.njcmindia.org/home/article/3/8/2017/March/7
10. Purohit B, and Vasava P. “Role stress among auxiliary nurses midwives in Gujarat, India.” BMC Health Serv Res 17.1(2017): 69. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28114989
11. Saha S. and Beena V. “Cost-effectiveness of the Yashoda Programme: A Facility-based Mother and Newborn Support Intervention in India.” Journal of Health Management 19.2 (2017):1-9. http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/0972063417699688 (abstract only)
12. Saha S. “Expanding health coverage in India: role of microfinance-based self-help groups” Global Health Action, 10:1 (2017). DOI:10.1080/16549716.2017.1321272
13. Saxena D., Yasobant S., and Mahaveer G. "Situational Analysis of Sickle Cell Disease in Gujarat, India." Indian Journal of Community Medicine 42.4 (2017): 218-221. DOI: 10.4103/ijcm.IJCM_284_16 http://www.ijcm.org.in/backissues.asp
14. Solanki J., Patel R., Jagani D. C., Raval D., Yasobant S., Saxena D. “Tricresyl Phosphate (TCP) Induced Polyneuropathy: Case Series from Dehgam, Gujarat, India.” Austin Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology. 2017. http://austinpublishinggroup.com/march-2017/published-articles-3.php
15. Trivedi P., Saxena D., Puwar T., Ganguly P., and Raval, Devang. “Poor oral health as a predictor for preterm births: Do we need to revisit antenatal care guidelines for reducing preterm births? Reflections from rural Gujarat.” International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health, Vol. 6. 9 (2017). DOI: 10.5455/ijmsph.2017.006174030720171 http://www.ejmanager.com/fulltextpdf.php?mno=267719
16. Trivedi M, Raman A. V. “Mainstreaming Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Insurance in India: Opportunities and Challenges.” Asia Pacific Journal of Health Management 12.1 (2017). http://achsm.org.au/Public/Public/Resources/Journal/Journal_Home.aspx
17. Yasobant S., Vora K., Saxena D. "Building resilient and responsive health systems for geriatric care in India" Healthcare in Low-resource Settings 5.1 (2017): 12-13 http://www.pagepressjournals.org/index.php/hls/article/view/5932/6619
18. Trivedi P, Saxena D, Puwar T, Savaliya S, Ganguly P. A cohort study on risk factors for preterm births in rural Gujarat. Accepted in Ind J Pub Health
19. Montogomery J, Ganguly P, Carlson BF, Srivastwa N, Boulton ML. An evaluation of immunization services, using the Reaching Every District criteria, in two districts of Gujarat, India. Accepted in Global Health Research & Policy
20. Mirza NY, Ganguly B, Ganguly PS. Practice of household storage and disposal of medicines by general people in Gujarat-an important issue on environmental awareness and health. International Journal of Current Advanced Research 2017, Vol 6(11), 7681-84
21. Ganguly B, Nakkeeran N, Ganguly PS. Informed consent process: a challenging issue of health research in India. International Journal of Current Advanced Research 2017, Vol 6(11), 7712-7716
22. Yasobant S, Trivedi P, Saxena D, Puwar T, Vora K, Patel M. Knowledge of hepatitis B among healthy population: A community-based survey from two districts of Gujarat, India. J Family Med Prim Care 2017;6:589-94
Conference Papers: (2017-18)
1. Awasthi A. 2017. Hypertension in India: A nationally representative study of 1.4 million adults. Presented in 35th Annual Conference of Indian Society for Medical Statistics held in SGPGIMS, Lucknow during November 2-4, 2017
2. Madhur S. and Saha S. 2017. Health Mutuals and Micro-health insurance in India: key issues and challenges. Presented at the South Asia Evidence Summit 2017. Manipal University.
3. Rana R, Ravalia A, Tseng P, Mistry S, Vaze G, Panchal P, Menon K, Puthussery S, Mavalankar D, (2017) Effectiveness of Nutrition Interventions in Low and Middle-Income Countries: An Evidence Summary Protocol. Proceedings of South Asia Evidence Summit-SES 2017, p26-27, Public Health Evidence South Asia (PHESA), Manipal University, Manipal
4. Ganguly P. Exploring the ethical culture prevailing among Institutional Ethics committee members in health institutions in India. Poster presented in World Conference on research integrity, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (May 2017)