Have you given PG Entrance exam?
If answered yes to previous question
LIST OF RECENT ACADEMIC AWARDS / ACHIEVEMENTS
(Internship not be counted in experience)
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
ENCLOSURES: (Please do not send any original certificates, they are to be produced only at the time of personal interview)
- Application fee of Rs.500/- (US$8 for internation and SAARC candidates) drawn on Indian Institute of Public Health Gandhinagar to
be paid along with the application form. (Send yourt payment Ref. No & Receipt No. on firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Necessary copies of all academic statements from Class X onwards and PG entrance exam results.
- Copy of resume / curriculum viteae
- Contact details of 3 referees: two academic + one professional (if some work experience)
- Statement of purpose (This needs to be a 250-500 words summary, written completely by the candidate, stating professional goals and
career plans, including plans and expectations in pursuing MPH Programme).
Payment options: (A/C Holder Name: Indian Institute of Public Health Gandhinagar; Bank Name: HDFC, Bank Ltd.;
Branch Name: Infocity, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, INDIA, A/C No.: 50100157403005, IFSC Code: HDFC0002497, BIC/Swift Code: HDFCINBBXXX,
demand draft / cheque payable at par at Ahmedabad.
(THE LAST DATE FOR THE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS IS 31st May 2020)