Dr. Jallavi Panchamia
Dr. Jallavi Panchamia holds Ph.D. in the area of Organizational Behaviour from CEPT University and has more than 14 years of experience in academics and research. Prior to Indian Institute of Public Health, she was associated with Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management with the capacity of area chair and MDP chairperson.
Dr. Jallavi Panchamia has published papers on organizational culture, organizational role stress and perceived organizational support and HR dilemma. Currently she is working on burnout and behavioural issues of nurses and medical practitioners in hospitals. In past, she has been involved in cultural profiling of civil hospital and other employability related research projects.
Her teaching area includes, organizational behaviour, HR analytics, strategic HRM, training and development. She has been a resource person for various MDPs on personal effectiveness, analytics and HR practices for senior/middle level working professionals.
She has served as visiting faculty at School of Petroleum Management (SPM), Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU), Central University of Gujarat (CUG), Nirma University and National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT).
She holds Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical), MBA (HR), UGC-NET (Management) and DBEM from EDI.
Areas of Interest:
- Panchamia, J. & Abichandani, Y. (2019), Academy of Management Global proceedings, Mediation Role of Perceived Organizational Support on Structural Organicity-Turnover Intention Relationship: Evidence from Pharmaceutical Start-ups in India, Vol. Tel-Aviv.No.2018
- Panchamia, J. & Pestonjee, D.M. (2017), Impact of Cultural Ethos and Structural Organicity on Turnover Intention: Evidence from the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry, Metamorphosis: A Journal of Management Research, Vol. 16 (1) (ISSN: 2348-9324)
- Panchamia, J. & Pestonjee, D.M. (2017), HR Dilemmas: Stress in Work Life, NHRM Network Journal, Vol. 10 (2). (ISSN: 0974 – 1739)
- Panchamia, J. & Doctor, G. (2015), Customer’s attitude towards technology acceptance of E-ticket booking”, Vilakshan- XIMB Journal of Management, vol. 12(1). (ISSN: 0973-1954)
- Panchamia, J. (2015), Study of Organization Culture in Power Sector Organization, NMIMS Management Review, vol.26. (ISSN: 0971-1023)
- Panchamia, J. (2013), Study of OCTAPACE Profile at Civil hospital of Gandhinagar, IUP Journal of Organization Behavior, vol. 12(2). (ISSN : 0972-687X)