Dr. Jallavi Panchamia
Qualification: PhD (CEPT University), MBA (HRM),
BE (Chemical), UGC-NET
Dr. Jallavi Panchamia holds Ph.D. in the area of Organizational Behaviour from CEPT University and has more than 16 years of experience in academics and research. Prior to Indian Institute of Public Health, she was associated with Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management with the capacity of area chair and MDP chairperson.
Dr. Panchamia has published papers on Healthcare Leadership, organizational culture, organizational role stress and perceived organizational support and HR dilemma. Her teaching area includes, Leadership and change management, organizational behaviour, HR analytics, and Human Resource Management. She has been a resource person for various MDPs on Inter-personal and leadership effectiveness, Analytics for decision making and HR practices for senior/middle level working professionals.
She has served as guest faculty at Goa Institute of Management, Management development Institute (MDI)- Murshidabad, School of Petroleum Management (SPM), Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU), Central University of Gujarat (CUG), Nirma University and National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT).
- WHO HQ (Geneva) supported five-country project of strengthening leadership in Midwifery nursing cadre
- UNICEF supported project on strengthening Health system with webinar and roundtable discussion series
- Gujarat CSR and GSFS funded project of implementing Geriatric health care giver course (Runner-up position for SKOCH Award-2022)
- Govt. of Gujarat (Health Dept.) funded consulting assignment of “Training need assessment and one-week training on Managerial skills for Hospital Administrators of Gujarat
- Research Grant received from CIMS hospital for study on Public health leadership during Crisis
- Training need assessment of Class-I officers of Directorate of Evaluation (GoG) and training on evaluation and research methods—Project funded by UNICEF