- Mayur Trivedi is Associate Professor with Public Health Foundation of India. He is posted at the Indian Institute of Public Health Gandhinagar.
- He has 14 years of experience includes a) research around thematic areas of Health and Development, Economics of HIV and AIDS, Health financing and health insurance, and non-communicable diseases, access to health, and evaluation of health interventions, b) Teaching in face-to-face and distance learning courses using innovative pedagogy, c) Trainings across theme areas of health economics and insurance, programme management, and monitoring and evaluation of health interventions, and d) Development of audio-visual materials for health promotion.
- He has co-authored some pioneering work around health insurance for people living with HIV in India.
- He received his Ph.D. entitled ‘planning for Health Coverage for Emerging Diseases in India: A Case Study of HIV and AIDS’ from Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University. He has undergone a Short Intensive Programme on HIV/AIDS at Sydney University, Australia as Australian Leadership Award Fellow. He also has Post-Graduate Diploma in Health Management.
- He has keen interest in creative writing, theater, photography, and filmmaking. He explores opportunities to marry his hobby with his work.